Do you want to be part of a company that is going places fast and work alongside a dynamic and social team every day?
Do you love meeting and getting to know new people?
Do you have a passion for London and for making people's lives better?
We've learnt that what's on your CV isn't the be all and end all, it's who you are that we value most. We've built a team of like-minded people, with an average age of 28, to achieve our mission to help people build and enjoy a better life in London;
not just for now- forever.
Based in Clapham, Capital Living creates places for people to live where they can achieve their goals and ambitions by providing a safe, smart home within a like-minded community. We have also won several awards and consistently had national press coverage,
but there's still a lot more we want to achieve.
Our culture is built on constant improvement so we're looking for someone who has an open mind and passion for personal and professional growth. If you're looking for a challenge and a change to really contribute to a successful team that's making a difference
to people's lives, then you're in the right place... We'd love to hear from you so
contact us now!
You must be able to drive, have experience living in a shared house, at uni or otherwise, and have English as your native language. Please
send us your CV outlining your personal qualities and professional experience.
The special thing about working in Capital Living is that I'm surrounded by a bunch of supportive, motivational, and more importantly, kind people. I believe happiness is the key to success and I am happy to be part of the Capital Living Team.
Roles & Responsibilities
* Messaging, calling and qualifying new member leads
* House viewings and previews
* Member socials
* Front line customer service
* Application management
* Room Marketing (online, dressing & photoshoots)
* Reporting on your weekly Key Performance Indicators
* Member Referencing
* Membership changeover photos and key collection
* In office and at house check ins and key handover
Personal Qualities & Skills Required
* Excellent communication and negotiation skills
* Motivated by goal setting and hitting targets
* Well presented and excellent customer service skills
* Strong organisation and attention to detail
* Full driving licence
* Loves London and London life
* English as a first language
* Being a people person
* Has a strong understanding of house sharing
* Have adequate knowledge of the local area where our houses are based or
be prepared to learn fast!
Compensation & Benefits
* Basic Salary £22,000
* Performance related bonus £5,000 OTE
* Opportunity to work in a growing, fast paced, professional and friendly team
* 20 days holiday including bank holidays
* Healthy discount on one our fabulous rooms
* Gym membership
* Company iPhone (personal use allowed)
* Quarterly team meetings and socials
* Opportunity for professional qualifications and development