book a viewing - call 0208 090 4044
All Capital Living applicants must provide the following:
- Proof of full time employment
- Proof of right to rent in the UK (UK passport or visa enabling you the right to rent in the UK)
- Photo identification
- Next of Kin (emergency contact information)
- Proof of a monthly standing order from your bank
- Landlord/Character reference (only on request)
- 6 week deposit (protected by TDS)
To be between the ages of 21 - 38 (we reserve the right to accept members outside of this age range on an individual basis)
Capital Living has the right to refuse and terminate membership at any point at its own discretion.
Please familiarise yourself with our
The room reservation fee goes towards the overall deposit and reserves the room for seven days by which time Capital Living must receive all the required paperwork and full balance transfer (including 6 week deposit and first month's rent)
to complete your transaction. Failure to do any of these will forfeit the fee. This is non-refundable and non-transferable to another person or a different room.
Earlybird Alert Fee
This fee is valid for three months and is non-refundable should you not chose a room with Capital Living.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
Complaints We are a member of the
Property Redress Scheme. If you have a complaint please see our
Professional Houseshares by Capital Living London Registered in England & Wales. Company number 05926439.