All Capital Living applicants must provide the following:
– Proof of full time employment
– Proof of right to rent in the UK (UK passport or visa enabling you the right to rent in the UK)
– Photo identification
– Next of Kin (emergency contact information)
– Proof of a monthly standing order from your bank
– Landlord/Character reference (only on request)
– Security Deposits are 5 weeks worth of rent
– Holding Deposits are 1 weeks worth of rent
To be between the ages of 20 – 40 (we reserve the right to accept members outside of this age range on an individual basis wherever we feel necessary)
Capital Living has the right to refuse and terminate applications at any point at its own discretion.
New Members please note; when your application is approved and your check in is booked, your mobile number will be shared with your new housemates so that they can get in touch and welcome you to the community.
The holding deposit goes towards your first months rent and reserves the room for seven days by which time Capital Living must receive all the required paperwork and full balance transfer (including 5 week deposit and first month’s rent) to complete your transaction. Failure to do any of these will forfeit the payment. You will not get your holding deposit back if you fail your reference check. This is non-refundable and non-transferable to another person or a different room.